...designing opulent experiences, especially for you!
Home • ContactSite Map

Travel Registration

TRAVEL REGISTRATION with the U.S. Department of State

It is recommended that you click on the link below and register for each and every trip outside of the U.S.  (for trips of 60 days or less use "Short-Term From"; 60 days or more use Long-Term form).  Another form is required for travel longer than 60 days.  Please complete the question form at the bottom of this page to request a link to the 60+ day form).  Travel registration is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country.  Registration allows you to record information about your upcoming trip abroad that the Department of State can use to assist you in case of an emergency.  Americans residing abroad can also get routine information from the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate:




Home    Site Map    Contact Us    FAQ

Designs by Strawberry, Inc.® ©1999-2009 ~ All rights reserved | Licensed and Bonded

          ASTA Premium logo